35 Hidden Grove Lane

35 Hidden Grove Lane

Your favorite psychotic house creator is back once again!

35 Hidden Grove Lane

This lot is not what it appears to be. It was once a city storage lot that was closed down and later sold by auction. The previous owner remodeled and created a comfortable home that is beneath the city view, quiet and safe.

Lot Size: 20x30

Cost: Furnished: 53,804
      UnFurnished: 44,900

The house area is partially furnished, left for you to add your own comfortable settings.

2 Bedrooms
      1 Fullly furnished Bathroom
      Fully furnished Kitchen and Laundry
      Nice sized Dining Room
      Large Living Room with Fireplace (which you can not see from the surface level)

Required: The Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Pets, Master Suite Stuff, Ambitions, Seasons, Town Life Stuff

There are a few custom items used and are listed below in the first screen shot - all items are available at The Sims Resource and are FREE items!

The screen shot does not show this: Security Fence by CycloneSue from The Sims Resource

Above and below ground screen shots of the house and lot:

Der Autor hat diesen Text versteckt.

Oh yes, one more thing.......

THE CAR IS NOT!!! INCLUDED!

:D :D :D

;)
      Also!

A new lot has been completed in 4 hours.......

No, I am not going to show you until I post, but instead I will give you the following teaser:

This nice lot with a pond has a large old barn that was being remodeled into a very nice place to live.

The lower level has many old items but also has 2 parking spots.

The upper level was in the process of being converted into a 2 bedroom, 1 full bathroom with living room and kitchen.

There is also an old wooden BBQ area with an old picnic table and 2., the 2 swings near the deck need some paint but are still use-able.

The pond has been stocked with fish.

With a little time and labor this can be turned into a very nice comfortable home.

;)

:D :D :D