Reconditioned Container House (Dock House) - Designed for Lucky Palms World

Reconditioned Container House (Dock House) - Designed for Lucky Palms World

Yes it's time for me to come up with one of my strange type lots again! LOL

No, this one is not one of those weird lots, instead it is a Dock House that was made from old rusty containers that have been welded together to make a fairly nice house - on the inside.. :)

This lot was designed for the empty dock in Lucky Palms but can be used in any world - that is if you don't mind having a house on stilts ... :D

The lot size is 29x13, it is a 4 story, 2 bedroom, one bath with a laundry room, nice kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, an Exercise Room and a Pool. There is parking for 2 cars under the front of the house. There is a slide pole on the top floor balcony that makes it easy to get to the main floor balcony where there is a Weather Machine for you to do all of your evil weather changes. :::kaputtlachen:::

Oh yes, this house is fully furnished and completely decorated inside (only)..

The cost of the house - unfurnished is 73.720
      Furnished is 187.384

There are several CC items that I downloaded from TSR (where I get about 90% of my CC now) including the Solar Panels on the roof, European Rolling Shutters (that I "LOVED" while I lived in Germany!!!!), Kitchen and Over head cabnets, Cooker Hood/Smoke Alarm, Living Room Sofa and single chair, Wood Plank Floor and Slanted Colums.

These items are not really required, you can use stock or what ever you have if you wish.

My Expansion Packs: World Adventures, Pets, Seasons, Late Night, Ambitions, Master Suite, Town Life

I hope it is acceptable and that if you use it that you have fun with it.

;)

:D :D :D