King Leooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............

King Leooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............

Ich begann mit einer neuen Idee gestern Abend und die komplette Turm mit dem Dach und dem vorderen Tor, und ein Teil der vorderen Wand war das erste was ich tat, außer der Hinzufügung des ersten Abschnitts Keller. Ich fügte hinzu, die kleinen Türme an diesem Morgen an den Ecken und dann in den Armbrust und Bogen Fenster gestellt.

Was denkst du so weit? Wände zu dunkel?

This is an idea that I had last night. After adding the initial basement section and stairs I added the foundation and then completed the tower with windows and roof, the front gate and part of the front wall. This morning I added the small tower at the corner with the crossbow and bow windows.

What do you think so far? Are the walls too dark?

What do you think so far?

::gruebel2:: ::emotion2:: :::kaffeetante:::

ADDED:

:::::sry:::::

Wenn noch jemand in dieser Partie / Burg interessiert ist - Sie müssen an Leo darüber zu reden, ist dies ein besonderes Anliegen und ich kann nicht loslassen, bis jemand anderes durch benutzerdefinierte Elemente verwendet. Ich möchte nicht zu Problemen für S3C aufgrund der benutzt wird, verursachen.

If anyone else is interested in this lot / castle - you will have to talk to Leo about it, this is a special request and I can not release it to anyone else due to custom items used. I do not wish to cause problems for S3C due to what is used.

:::::sry:::::
      Maybe returning the pattern to the original brightness might help, I will give that a try and see what happens.

I honestly think you will like the Dungeon's when I am done with them - I have some nice thoughts for those..... :D :D

Oh also, Sims 3 Medieval is calling me, I am so tempted to get it but when I see screen shots like this one I am having second thoughts:

Sims3 Medieval Screen Shot - this is real! LOL :S :S :S