Elite Gym and Exclusives Club

The best place to come meet celeberties! Not only is this a full service gym, but also an exclusives club!

The Gym has it all, out door spa's and trampolines and a BBQ area!. Inside there's a large U shaped pool, treadmills, weight machines, a yoga room, dance room and entertainment area with arcade games, and more! The Club is multi-level and has bars on each floor as well as dance area's on the upper 2 floors. There is a roof top area also for those warm clear nights to relax with a friend or loved one.

Lot Size 45x45

Cost 333,615

(Please note that you will need the Add Lot Size Mod from Mod the Sims to use this: Add Any Lot Size

Required Expansion Packs: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Town Life Stuff, Master Suite Stuff

Custom Items:

Bobo S3C BBQ
      Kikiline Pool Springboard
      LuanaSims LunaBar (Lunch Bar) LunaSimsLuna - Página Jimdo de lunasimslulamai

Der Autor hat diesen Text versteckt.

:)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „ArcticWolf“ ()

Thank You

That pool / lounge was a real pain in the...... er... headache for me. Even though I watched the video tutorial several times it would not work the way they were making it. I know the tutorial is old and a new one should be made with the current patches installed. But luckily for me, I did manage to make it work. I did want a bigger lounge, I wanted to put everything basically in one or 2 rooms but then the pool would have to be huge to do this soooooooooooo.. I decided to make 2 smaller lounges, one on top of the other and a large one in the basement with a live band as well as on the 2nd floor.

PLEASE!!! Let me know if this works ok or if you have a problem?????

When I was using the pack cleaner, after removing the extra image files and I saved it, when I tried to re-open it the cleaner could crash for some reason. I do not know why this is happening. It seems to work fine in the game with all the extra image files, I did not try to use the one that I put in to the zip. If it does not work properly I will just upload the original with nothing removed from it.
      It succeeded you but really good. Very interesting.

I load it tomorrow times down and test it. I can not promise but, because I believe that Torsten once again throughout the day will block the PC.
      Should I ran but can I try it in any case.
      At the moment I am banned again at my lap top :S
      Superclass property. Especially the underwater area is a top idea.
      Everything in it. Everything about it. Everything around it. In short, a round thing.

But here is another hint: use the feature of the slideshow with Photobucket.
      Then you just link pictures and not just a half a million.

Unfortunately I can not test the problems of others, because I have master suite not installed yet. But I will try if my test program has something to say.
      Another Note:

I have deleted the zip file from MediaFire and uploaded the original that was NOT cleaned by the package cleaner. Appearently someone on another site that with this uploaded they could not get it to work on their machine. It will be a little larger but it will work, this is the copy I have on my machine and it works fine....

Um..

Just a note of caution:

IF!!!!!!! You go swimming in the pool - skinny dipping (nude swimming) make sure no one is in the lounge - THEY STARE AT YOU!!!! 8| ::rofl::

Added: 04/02/2012: The link has been corrected for the download.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „ArcticWolf“ ()