Probleme mit Twallans Mod

Probleme mit Twallans Mod

:Hi: Hallo ihr Lieben, eigentlich benutze ich den Awesome Mod, aber ich wollt mal Twallans Mastercontroler versuchen. Habe mir alles was ich brauche geladen und auch auf die neuste Patchversion geachtet, aber das Spiel läde kurz und stürzt sofort wieder ab. Habe alles in den Mod Ordner unter eigene Dateien gepackt, bei Win7! Was mache ich falsch??? Vielleicht weiß jemand von euch Rat!!! DANKE :::::danke:::::
      Bobo you can thank the Gods of EA for screwing up the game again!

I updated ALL of my mods from Twallans and my game will constantly crash, the only way I can get it to run is to totally remove the Mods folder. I am going to go back through it again but I fear that there is something I am missing that is also doing this.

Just have to love the headaches that EA gives every time they make an update.. ;(

It's bad enough now that when I start up the game I get a script error that I have to say NO so that I can start the game - it's that stupid store script that's screwed up.

I knew I shouldn't have installed the update but the game would NOT start unless I did and I do have the auto updates turned off.

Oh.. one thing I did find also is that the update goes in to the Sims 3 Default.ini and changes it as you see below:

[Config]
      DBCacheSubdirName = DCCache
      DBCacheMaxSizeMB = 200
      CrashDumpLocation = \\easl-vulture3\cerberus\CrashDumps\Sims3
      ExportBinSubdirName = Library
      InstalledWorldsSubdirName = InstalledWorlds

I had to go back and fix it for my game:

[Config]
      DBCacheSubdirName = DCCache
      DBCacheMaxSizeMB = 5000
      CrashDumpLocation = \\easl-vulture3\cerberus\CrashDumps\Sims3
      ExportBinSubdirName = Library
      InstalledWorldsSubdirName = InstalledWorlds

This maybe one reason people may have trouble if they've edited this file also....

DAMN EA!!!!!!!! ::waallbash:: ::waallbash:: ::waallbash::
      Little bit of an update.....

It appears that NONE of the Twallan files will work. I have removed ALL of them from my mods folder as well as any other mods like No Intro and all those. I tested each Twallan and tried to start the game and it repeatedly crashed for each single one - I did them one at a time.

I went back to my OLD mods like the Relationship Mod V2.1 (the one where your mate does not get upset if you kiss or do anything with another Sim while all are in the same room ::gruppenkuscheln:: ) and it works fine - this did not work with the last 3 updates for some reason. I hope someone figures out what is going on with Twallan, as I said none of their mods will work ;(

I need my Error Trap and Shoo-less and er.. my other 3 (now 4) fun ones....... ::sabber:: ::oem:: ::oehm::
      Bitte beachten: Twallan hat noch einige Coding Updates nachgelegt. Bitte alle die Probleme haben, noch mal die neueste Version herunterladen.
      Ganz wichtig: Wie schon erwähnt alle Cache-Dateien löschen, ganz besonders den Script-Cache.

Please note: Twallan has refilled some coding updates. Please have all of the problems, again download the latest version.
      Very important: As mentioned delete all the cache files, especially the script cache.
      @ ArcticWolf: Don't despair!
      First, I would rule out if that problem really is a mod problem or an ea one. Run the game without any mods to test this. If it works fine, then the problem is mod-related. If not, it's EA's doing.
      I had to install the patch new patch twice because the first time I got an error and had weird bugs afterwards. Maybe installing it again will help you, too?
      And don't forget to clear those cache folders ;)
      As mentioned by Leo, Twallan has again updated some of his mods. Just check all versions and download again :)
      Happy Simming!
      My only problem that makes me just a little upset is the fact that some of the Twallan mods that I really like will crash my game. I spent a good 2 1/2 hours yesterday testing, without the mods folder and with. It was not until I removed all the mods ( like No Mosaic, No Intro, ALL of the Twallan Mods - those type of things) that the game ran just fine. So then I put back the older mods first - the NON Twallan and it ran fine. Ok, so more testing. I removed all of my mods again but only put in 1 Twallan mod at a time and when I tried to start the game - CRASH.. ok, that one no good so I put it in a temp folder and then tried another.. CRASH.. ok.. and another.. CRASH..

This happened with all 9 Twallan mods that I normally use, 9 mods tested separately and 9 crashes. I went back to Mod The Sims and downloaded a mod that I used to use till last July when the last 1 or 2 updates stopped it from working: Mod The Sims - Romantic Reputation Recombobulator - V2.1 (updated 3 July 11)

I put this one back and for some reason now it works perfectly fine.. HUH?

Also, after the update yesterday (my time) I went and downloaded all 8 Twallan mods ( plus 1 new one making a total of 9) and installed them - this was when I started having the crashes as mentioned in my first post above.....

The game works fine right now but I'm missing my Error Trap, Shooless and 7 other mods from Twallen......
      It IS one or more of the Twallan mods. :-(

As I said before:

I removed ALL of the mods (not the folder or the CFG file) from the folder. I then put one of the Twallan Mods into that folder and attempted to start the game and it would crash. I would remove that mod and place another Twallan and again try to start - crash. I did this with each single mod that I have from Twallan and each one crashed the game - it is not my old mods because all I have is furniture and building items. If I have my old mods only in the game it runs fine.

I went back to MTS and redownloaded the No Intro, No Mosaic and that one I posted above and placed those in the mods folder, started the game and it runs fine.

All of the old mods that I have ran perfectly fine with the last set of updated Twallan Mods, there's a problem with the new ones - I do not know what it is yet. I only have building items and furniture and vehicles, those are the only mods as well as the No Intro, No Mosaic and Relationship mods. ::verwirrttt:::
      Ok...

Since the translation must me making mistakes let me put it this way:

Mod Folder: 0 Mods + 1 Twallan Mod = CRASH

I have nothing in the mods folder except for resource.cfg + 1 Twallan Mod = CRASH

This is how I tested it.

YES, Cache files were empty - I removed them and placed EMPTY cache folders in their place. I also did the same for the Downloads folder. :::zockaaa:::